Executive Assistant to Prem Rawat
Do you have what it takes?
An Executive Assistant is needed to provide seamless critical support to Prem Rawat at an executive level to ensure that every day runs smoothly for him.
- Do you have a valid US passport?
- Have you received the techniques of Self-Knowledge?
If so, please read on!
What is the position?
Executive Assistant to Prem Rawat
We are seeking an individual with:
- Detail-oriented organizational skills
- The ability to keep track of multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good research skills
- Good logistical skills
- Strong typing/dictation skills
- Professional demeanor
Can you prioritize?
With numerous projects at play, appreciating who you work for (and report to) is the most important aspect of this job. Essential strengths include:
- Being a clear thinker, a quick learner, and having the presence of mind to seek clarification
- Ability to represent Prem Rawat to outside organizations and companies involved in his work
- Have the stamina for extensive work-related travel
How well do you listen?
- Ability to listen.
- Ability to convey information accurately.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written word
- Composure under pressure
What is the setting?
You will find yourself in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to thrive under pressure at times.
- You will work for and report directly to Prem Rawat
- Numerous projects with a variety of needs require good collaboration skills
- You must possess the ability to work independently and be accountable for pro-active follow-up to achieve critical milestones in a timely fashion
The salary for this position will be negotiated and commensurate with experience after a 3-month trial period.
If you have received the techniques of Self-Knowledge, carry a valid US passport and feel you meet the above criteria, I truly look forward to hearing from you.
As my father’s work evolves and expands, his message is enjoying unprecedented reach and impact. For the right person, this is the opportunity of a lifetime!
Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Premlata Rawat Hudson
Vice President, TimelessToday
Executive Assistant responsibilities include:
- Coordinating daily calendars of senior executive
- Planning appointments and events
- Acting as the point of contact between executive and employees/clients
- The setting is a fast-paced environment, requiring the ability to work under pressure and collaborate with others, as well as working independently to meet deadlines.
- Long hours and extensive travel will require good stamina
Education: High School Diploma or higher
Job Type: Full-time (trial period of 3 months)
Salary: To be negotiated, commensurate with experience
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support one of our executives by providing high-quality administrative, communications and clerical assistance.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior executive
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executive and employees/clients
- Project coordination, research, preparing papers, timely updates and effective follow-through
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g., distribute information and schedule presentations, generate reminders, etc)
- Develop more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend improvements to our company workflow
- Proven work experience as a Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant, or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs, and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Be prepared to work long hours
- Possess a high degree of integrity and maturity
- Please provide a list of 3 work references and 3 personal references
- A United States passport is preferred.