How do I sign up on the app and why is it essential that I respond to the email verification sent to me?
From the Main Menu, navigate to ‘My Profile’ and tap to select it. You will see the option labeled ‘ Log in/Sign Up’. Navigate to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘SIGN UP NOW’. Follow the instructions shown. Once you sign up, you will receive an email to verify that you are who you say you are. Check your email. The validation email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org Open the email and tap on the ‘Activate Now’ button. You will then receive an activation confirmation message. Log in to the app and you are good to go.
Which versions of Android and Apple iOS will the App function at an optimal level at this time?
The app supports iOS 9 – 11 and Android versions 4.4 onwards. If you are using an iPad, make sure you install the iPad version of the app. Some Android devices exhibit video playback issues. There are so many hardware vendors in the Android marketplace that it takes considerable time to test for all of them. If your particular Android device does not work correctly, send the make and model number along with Android version to: email@example.com We will make every effort to try and troubleshoot the problem.
Why can't I download the app to my desktop or laptop computer?
The app was built for mobile devices, specifically those running on the iOS and Android platforms. A companion web site will be available soon.
Why are taxes being applied to my subscription purchase?
VAT or other forms of tax applied to your TimelessToday purchase are a legal obligation imposed by the Government of the country you live in which TimelessToday must fulfill.
Why do I get CVC/CVV failure message while I try to purchase a subscription?
When making a purchase and you experience either a CVC (Card Verification Code) or CVV (Card Verification Value) error, this does not necessarily mean that your card or code is bad, or that the TimelessToday website is not secure.
Your bank may be trying to protect you from possible fraud as a precaution because you normally do not purchase products like these or because the vendor is not yet known to the bank. (TimelessToday is a relatively new company.)
Typically, a payment error like this will trigger an SMS text, email, or other notification to you, if you have such a service set up with your bank. By responding to the SMS text or email, you will be able to authorize the transaction. Next time you try to purchase from TimelessToday, the transaction will be successful.
If you do not have such a notification system, then contact the bank or credit card company directly and they will be able to clarify the cause of the error.
What can I do if the card issuing bank has declined a charge?
We would recommend contacting the card issuing bank directly, as they will be able to assist in finding the source of the decline and advise you.
If you require further assistance, please use our online support center, or contact our helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need 2 accounts - one for the TimelessToday App and one for the TimelessToday Website?
You only need one TimelessToday account for both the TimelessToday app and the TimelessToday website.
Use that one account to log in to the TimelessToday App on your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android device, Amazon device) or the TimelessToday Website on your computer, and enjoy your subscription content anywhere. If you have a subscription and more than one account, please use the account you used when you purchased your subscription.
I’ve purchased content from TimelessToday before. I want to buy a subscription, but I can’t log in to the TimelessToday App or Website using my old account.
PLEASE NOTE: Accounts with our previous online store or LiveStream platforms are not recognized by the TimelessToday app or the new TimelessToday website.
So, if you’ve purchased content from TimelessToday prior to June 14, 2018, none of your old store accounts will allow you to log in or purchase a subscription in the new TimelessToday App or Website.
You can create a new account, learn about, and purchase subscriptions here: https://timelesstoday.com/about-subscriptions.
You can also create a new free account in the TimelessToday App. Then, go to our website and learn about and purchase a subscription: https://timelesstoday.com/about-subscriptions.
I do not have the TimelessToday App but I would like to purchase a subscription. Can I do that?
You do not need the TimelessToday App to purchase and enjoy subscription content.
Please go to the TimelessToday Website, where you can purchase a subscription and enjoy the subscription content.
You can create a new account, learn about, and purchase subscriptions here: https://timelesstoday.com/about-subscriptions
I want to purchase a subscription, but cannot figure out how to do it in the TimelessToday App.
You cannot purchase a subscription through the TimelessToday App. You can only purchase a subscription through the TimelessToday Website.
You can create an account, then learn about and purchase a subscription here: https://timelesstoday.com/about-subscriptions.
I’ve purchased a subscription and have the TimelessToday App installed on my phone (or tablet), but I can’t view the subscription content.
In order to enjoy subscription content in the TimelessToday App, you need to be running the latest version of the app. You can update the app by checking your device’s App Store for the latest version.
I’ve signed up for a TimelessToday account, but I cannot log into my account to purchase a subscription or use any of the account features such as playlists and favorites.
After signing up for a TimelessToday account, you will soon receive an account activation email from TimelessToday. (It may take a while before the email arrives. If it doesn’t seem to arrive, please check your junk mail folder).
There is an activation link in the email. When you click the activation link, your account will be activated.
Once you have activated your account, you can enjoy account benefits like purchasing a subscription, creating playlists and tagging your favorite content.
I try to open the TimelessToday App, but it won’t open.
If you try to open the TimelessToday App and it doesn’t open, please delete and reinstall the app.
Some videos on the website are broken into clips. They clips won’t automatically play one after the other.
Currently, certain videos and audios that are broken into multiple clips (i.e. Amaroo) stop at the end of each clip, and the next clip is not automatically played. We are aware of this issue and are in the process of enabling automatic play.
How can I watch the LiveStreams?
If you have a subscription, you automatically have access to:
- ALL new LiveStreams
- Replays of ALL past LiveStreams
- ALL events that have been published to TimelessToday in the past.
(If you don’t have a subscription, we are working on making available the purchase of individual LiveStreams).
Video LiveStreams are included in the “Premier” Subscription.
Audio LiveStreams are included in the “Classic” subscription.
On the day of the LiveStream, make sure you’re logged into your account in the TimelessToday app or on the TimelessToday website, go to the “Latest” section, and you will find a link to the LiveStream.
What is TimelessToday?
Who is Prem Rawat?
Sign up/Log in? Change my password?
Mark a favorite?
Create a Playlist?
Add to a Playlist?
Play media offline?
Find related content?
Share on social media?
Delete my account?
View my purchases?
Get a refund?
Give a gift?
Change the App Color Theme?
What do I get with my subscription?
What is an ‘Event’?
What is a ‘Series’?
What is Horizon?
What about my previous purchases?
- LiveStreams and extended access to Replays (audio & video)
- Audio and video recordings from select regional events that are not streamed live
- Spontaneous short highlights and media releases
- Selected animated stories
Our Classic Subscription includes:
- Audio versions of LiveStreams and extended access to audio Replays
- Audio from selected recorded events
- Selected video clips
So if you have a subscription, simply log in to the TimelessToday website or app (on your smartphone or tablet), and enjoy your subscription content, including items previously purchased, if they are included in your subscription.
If you do not have a subscription, or If your subscription level does not give you access to your previously purchased content, here is how to gain access (a reminder – purchases of certain content, especially streaming content, was time limited to 1 year or 30 days, etc.) Did you purchase downloadable audio/video? Did you purchase access to the following streaming video?
- 2017 Thematic Events Season Pass
- 2017 Thematic Event Individual Videos
- An Unopened Gift – Nottingham, UK 2017
- Born to Feel – Miami 2017
- Essential Gratitude – Los Angeles, USA 2017
- Journey To The Self – Edinburgh, Scotland 2017
- One Day Would Be Enough – Bournemouth , UK 2017
- The Feeling of Belonging – Belfast, North ern Ireland 2017
- Timeless Breath – Brighton, UK 2017
- Unlocking Hope Video – Cape Town, South Africa 2017
- Splitting the Arrow Audiobook
- Barcelona Dec 2017 Audio LiveStream (expired)
- Barcelona Dec 2017 Video LiveStream (expired)
- Dec 2017 Audio LiveStream (expired)
- Dec 2017 Video LiveStream (expired)
- Madrid Livestream (Audio/Video, English Spanish, expired)
If so, you can access these items by going to the TimelessToday store here: https://timelesstoday.myshopify.com
- Log in to your account
- After logging in, you will be brought to the “My Account” page, where you can see all your orders
- Click on an order to see how to access your purchase
- Downloadable items will have a download link
- To access a streaming product, click on the product name and then follow the link on the product page
Did you purchase access to the following streaming videos?
- 50thAnniversary Gift Set (full set or individual videos, 1 year)
- Prem Rawat in Soweto (30 days)
- Prem Rawat in Sebokeng (30 days)
- Individual Amaroo 2016 videos not part of the 50thAnniversary package (30 days)
If so, you can access these items by going to the Vimeo site here: https://vimeo.com/
- Log in to your account on Vimeo
- Click the image on the upper right of the top bar
- Choose “Purchases” from the menu.
- Click on any of your purchases to view.
- If you do not see your purchases there, they may have expired.
Did you purchase a TimelessToday Gift Card? Please contact TimelessToday Customer Care at CustomerCare@TimelessToday.com
What does ‘This item is not available to purchase on this device’ mean?
Why can I not make in-app purchases?
Why don’t all items have transcripts that I can read?
Why are my comments not published?
My account does not work. Why can’t I sign in?
Why was my card declined?
- When using American Express cards, please make sure you use the correct CVV number. This number is on the front of the card, not the back.
- Sometimes the bank will reject a card. There are 98 possible cases for card rejection. The reason for a card rejection will show as white text against a red background at the top of the web page. When seeking help or support, please make a note of this error message so that we can help you.